Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My first trip in Pennsylvania

Hi every one. Now I am in Pennsylvania. It is a nice State in the USA.
First I visited Philadelphia. It was garde... Have a look at the pictures.
The first picture is of Philadelphia's city hall.











The court room picture is of the British style court room that existed in Independence Hall.







I visited Independence Hall, where the Declaration of Independence was signed.

Independence Hall was the center of Pennsylvania's judicial system. The three chairs in the back is where the judges would sit. The round table is where the lawyers would sit and the black barred area that I am looking at, is where the defendant would be standing.





The room where the Declaration of Independence was signed is the last place that I visited. I am standing where George Washington was sitting during the meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment