Sunday, December 13, 2009

My first trip to town

Today is a big day. I will go out for the first time. To the postoffice and at night I will listen to a concert in the university. But first I'm helping with all the Cards and LettersNow I am outside this is the "Strassenbahn" called in Vienna "B i m"
I make a ride to the Postoffice together with Marion, my lovly host.
Inside the "B i m" there was a nice Lady from Vienna but not my host
A big Austrian mailbox.
The 100 Water Building Fernheizwerk Spittelau Burning our waste.

This evening I will go together with my host to the university in Vienna. To listen to a nice concert. Now it's time to get ready...
The university by night
Oh, I'm a student now :-)
The Entrance Hall wow it is so big... and I am such a little guy.
The "Kuppel" the big roof in the university
In the university
Big Aula before all singers came inside
And now I will have a nice evening with a lot of music. See you soon your Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment