Thursday, June 10, 2010

Reunion with my best frind in a nice garden

Hey every one!
A sweet little girl brought me to a nice garden in Stendal. Johannes, the dad of the little girl, told me that there was a big surprise for me in the garden.
...what an interesting black parcel from Austria was laying in the gras!
I was so curious...
In the black parcel was this nice box with a lot of sticker on it. I love this box.
But the biggest surprise was in the BOX!
HANS! Can it be possible?
In this moment I knew nobody could ever separate us again. I will travel with you together and write this webblog together.
Jippy!
But bevor we start to travel together, the sweet little girl showed us the garden together with her dad.
Nice blue flower...
What a beautifull sort of a lily.
Wow what an amazing blossom!
We took a break at the edge of the compost. Behind us big pumpkin plants.
At the fence we found a yellow and red iris.Look at that delicious strawberries! In Stendal is strawberrytime at the moment!
We helped Johannes to collect the potato beetles. You have to kill them otherwise they eat the young potato plants.
Oh- have a look sugar peas are growing too in the garden.Finaly we found a plant of fate - a big four-leaved clover! That should bring us a lot of luck on our trip!

We think the next trip will bring us to Angel Su in Taiwan... We are nervous and joyfully on this event! Asia we are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment