Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The DRUMBIKE project

 Johannes brother Andreas is the shopkeeper of the bicycle shop pedalwerk. It is located in Baunatal Altenritte.
We have a look at all bicycles. Andreas sells a lot of e-bike, they help you to drive up a hill a bit easyer...
 
In the shop is a smal bicycle repair shop. Andreas and his team fix a lot of bicycles and put together a lot of new bicycle...
 It is realy interisting here. It makes fun to slip down the bicycle tire...
 
 Have a look, this bicycle helmet is to big for us but so importand if you are in the street! It could save your life.
Now we have to be quiet... The concert will start in the nex minuts... Johannes brother Andreas had the idea to invite the local musical school to make music with his bicycles. He want to make a connection between local business and local artists. Andreas found a advocate in Steffen Moddrow. Steffen was liking the idea to made some percussion and improvisational music with his students on bicycles. He said the idea was to gave the bicycles a voice and a soul!
Now we found two chairs so the show could start!
Have fun with the videos of this night!
 The first part was an improvisational music part with the howl artists.
After that a bicyle spokes starts to sing!
Have you ever listen to a fireworks without fireworks?!?
An the last part was a improvisational music percussion session!

The eavening was grate!!!

if you want visit pedalwerk on the internet at http://www.pedalwerk.de/

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    My name is KC Owens, I’m a college student and I love to travel! While cruising the Internet, I found your site and really enjoyed reading your posts. I have been to countries all over Europe with just my backpack and a camera. Since I am a college student and I have significant bills, it can be difficult to find ways to travel the world. However, I have done this several times, with less than ten pounds of luggage and while on a college dime!

    I was hoping that you would allow me to write a post for your site to share my tips and tricks with your readers. I put a lot of time into my traveling, it is my biggest passion and I would love to inspire others by sharing my stories, mistakes and triumphs. I look forward to hearing from you!

    Best,

    KC Owens

    ReplyDelete